Why 55+ Communities in Las Vegas?
by Lenny Martin
A 55+ community is for adults who are 55-years-old or older. Vegas 55+ Communities contain single-family homes, condominiums, or townhomes. They also specifically cater to active adults and are often located near popular restaurants, shopping, and outdoor recreational activities. In this article, we’ll provide you with the full list of benefits that living in a Las Vegas 55+ community can offer.
Benefits of Las Vegas 55+ Communities
- Endless Amenities: Active adult communities are filled with amenities for you to enjoy either alone, with your partner, or with friends. There is something to do every day, which means you don’t need to worry about getting bored or trying to find ways to fill your time. Amenities often include outdoor and indoor pools, tennis courts, a fitness center, pickleball and bocce ball courts, a library, community kitchen, and BBQ area, billiards, and a golf course.
- Safety: These communities are often in gated or guard-gated subdivisions. Residents in 55+ communities can feel safe knowing they are protected by private security. Additional safety features include smoke detectors, fire alarms, and parking lot lighting.
- Exteriors Have Minimal Maintenance: Exterior maintenance items are routinely taken care of, including common areas and amenities, which is largely due to the HOA fee structure. Residents of age-restricted communities in Las Vegas are only responsible for maintaining their lawn, however, some communities provide this service as well.
- Neighbors of a Similar Age: Your neighbors will be living a similar lifestyle as you since they will also be at least 55-years-old or older. Chances are, you’ll have common interests and a shared passion for outdoor activities.
- Quiet Community Environment: A 55+ Las Vegas community will be quiet, peaceful, and relaxing. A common concern residents have is whether or not children are permitted to visit the neighborhood - The answer is, this will depend on the specific rules of each community. But that being said, most regulate visits to a limited amount per year.
Meet Your Las Vegas 55+ Community Realtor: Lenny Martin
Are you ready to find your dream community? Lenny Martin has more than 23 years of experience as a realtor in Las Vegas and Henderson. Having lived here since 1989, he has seen first-hand the growth and development of the area. Lenny specializes in both resale homes and new home construction, working with buyers and sellers in adult retirement 55+ communities in the greater Las Vegas area.
By carefully listening to your community and lifestyle preferences, Lenny will help you determine your must-haves and guide you through your various options. For example, do you golf? Do you play tennis? Is it important for you to have a state-of-the-art fitness center? Do you prefer an indoor or outdoor swimming pool? Does your new neighborhood need to have a community center with a library, kitchen, and conference room?
We understand this next chapter of your life is an important one and we recognize that the details matter. With Vegas 55+ you can easily choose from more than thirty 55+ communities in Las Vegas and Henderson.
Get Started Today
Call Us at 702-275-7717